If you’re getting ready to take the Adobe Certified Associate (ACA) Exam for Adobe Premiere Pro CC, I recently helped write a study guide for it. Learn Adobe Premiere Pro CC for Video Communication: Adobe Certified Associate Exam Preparation (yeah, it’s a long title) isn’t just a book. Buying the printed or ebook versions of Learn Adobe Premiere Pro CC for Video Communication: Adobe Certified Associate Exam Preparation also gives you access to the Web Edition with embedded videos by experienced Premiere Pro instructor Joe Dockery. I wrote the text that accompanies Joe’s videos.
Video production isn’t just about software and hardware; it’s a creative activity that is often highly collaborative. To provide more well-rounded training for Premiere Pro CC, Rob Schwartz contributed additional lessons about design and typography, good business practices, professional collaboration, and project management.
You may be familiar with my books and videos about Photoshop, but I’ve also used Premiere for many years. During my time at Adobe I helped write the user guide for Adobe Premiere. That application became Adobe Premiere Pro, and now it’s Adobe Premiere Pro CC.
Now that video is on practically every screen around us, working with video is an essential skill for a creative professional. Becoming proficient in Adobe Premiere Pro CC can help you deliver video for a wide range of projects, from web-friendly smartphone video to high-definition content for room-sized screens. Learn Adobe Premiere Pro CC by building cool creative projects that teach you how to:
- Develop a promotional video that includes a voiceover, a title, and a logo
- Combine an interview with secondary clips using slow-motion effects and rolling credits
- Create a dialogue scene by editing video to match lines in the script
- Make a weather report using green screen effects and animated graphics
- Build a video slide show quickly using a folder of still images and motion effects
This study guide uses text integrated with video to help you gain real-world skills that will get you started in your career in planning, shooting, and doing post-production on video projects, and lays the foundation for taking the Premiere Pro ACA exam. A mix of project-based lessons, practical videos, and regular assessments throughout prepares you for an entry-level position in a competitive job market.
To create this new product, Peachpit and Adobe Press have joined forces with team of outstanding instructors who have a great track record getting students certified: Rob Schwartz and his colleagues at BrainBuffet.com.
Leading instructors prepare learners for a career in video production and editing and for the Adobe Certified Associate Exam. The book:
- Covers all of the latest objectives of the Video Communication Using Adobe Premiere Pro Adobe Certified Associate Exam.
- Web Edition product uses video instruction with supporting text available in print and digitally.
- Authors are leading instructors with years of experience preparing students for the ACA.
The publisher has informed me that if you encounter issues with the Web Edition, it may work best with the Google Chrome browser.